Saturday 17 December 2011

Flames Of Hope

Just complicated emotions,I had to write down...

I can see the flames burning away
Soft blaze of tangerine and scarlett
As I let the indefinite flare embrace my soul
I can see your reflection

Your amber eyes shine brightly
Giving me the courage to hold on
Dont be afraid you say
Let the ashes cover your fear

Livid dust scattered all over the floor
A reflection of past memories
Now withered by hope
I wont let go…

I collect the dust with my tears
Slowly blow them away with my smiles
As they swift along the sky
I know its going to be okay
Because now I know that..
Although I am lonely in this,
I am not alone….


2 comments:

  1. bunu sen mi yazdın gerçekten

    ReplyDelete
  2. evet,canım sıkılınca yazıyorum işte böyle,rahatlıyorum:)

    ReplyDelete