Saturday 31 December 2011

New years Resolutions

To be honest I usually suck at following my new years resolutions..But this year going to base them on the lessons that Ive learned from last year and I'm determined to stick with them,because I know the biggest obstacle that stands between  us and our dreams is actually ourselves...
Anyway so here it goes....:)

  1. Stop thinking about what happened in the past and  about what will happen in the future.The past has guided me to where I am today.its a series of shadows of experiences and those experiences will always be behind my back,supporting me.It doesnt really matter if they are good or bad experiences,because from the bad ones I have learned to appreciate the light and from the good ones Ive learned that no tunnel lasts forever,theres always light at the end which we will see when we truly accept the darkness.If I stay in the past worrying about the seconds that Ive lost ,I'm losing the seconds ticking away right now...As for the future,it will shape from the actions that Im doing now.
     2. Remember that nothing really ends,the end of something is the start of something else.

    3. Being lost in the details will eventually make us forget what the real issue was...So see what the   general picture is telling you.

    4.Without pain...comes no true happiness.Value both.

    5.Nobodys lonely because even if theres no one near you that understands,there are many people out there that feel the same way as you and they do understand....

   6.Don't question whether the glass is half full or half empty question whats filling it
  
   7.You will have a better understanding of the world around you when you've begun to understand yourself

   8. And finally here's a quote by Don Williams Jr,"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination" :)

What are your new years resolutions based on the lessons that you've learned throughout last year?

With my best wishes of health ,love ,peace,success and happiness have a great year everyone! :D

6 comments: