Thursday 29 December 2011

Requiem For The Nameless Dead

Just a couple of lines I wrote at school...

Sweet silence of solitude appears behind the moon
Echos in the midnight sky
Soon they will turn into screams of suffering
Burning feathers of fear swifting along the frigid air

Trapped in a broken cage
Crafted from shattered hopes
I lie awake
Wishing I can get blinded by tears to escape from this hell

But those tears that once watered my soul
Seems to have faded away...
Lost in the forgotten lullaby of truth,
A requiem for the nameless dead

I give up!
So I let this eternal symphony embrace my soul
Let these words kill me over and over again...
Who cares?
Im dead anyway....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for viewing my blog and I hope you do give that recipe a try! By the way I like your words. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over here to thank you for your comment on my blog post and was drawn in by this poem. It's beautifully written. I love your word choice in the first line especially. The message is one of tragic beauty. The offer to chat is extended in your direction as well. I can relate to these words of yours in some ways as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elizabeth thank you and yup im gonna try it tomorrow :)
    @ Blire,thank you for your kind words:)

    ReplyDelete