Wednesday 4 January 2012

To Bid You Farewell...

Walking along an empty path
Every step I take is gilded by decayed roses
Their petals swept away by the winds of betrayal
Chanting away our grim fate....

I still remember your promises
Now turned into ashes burning under the cracks in my heart
And here you are asking me if you can glue them back together
Honey...dont you know whats already broken cannot be mended ?

The truth is I will never be whole again
Because you were my other half
But I guess the one I saw as true..wasnt you
It was  your facade of lies....

Im here for the last time
So please,just listen to my tears
They will sing you hymns of a forgotten tale
They will whisper you these chains of lost poems that I hung behind my pain
They are here....
To finally bid you farewell....,



4 comments:

  1. kız Opeth dinlemeye başladı ya işte bu kanka bu yolda devam! :D benim paylaşyığım şarkılarınıda dinle mutlakaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha to rid the disease dinliyordum sonra bunu dinleyim dedim ve şiir aklıma geldi:) Cidden güzel şarkı :D

    ReplyDelete