Friday 13 July 2012

Forgive Me

I look over the sun

Unable to ease my naked vison from its sorrow baked rays

It hurts to see,

All of the pain reality alights....


I hear the crimson shadows lurching through the rusty air

Their screams stuck on their fragile skin

Angst bubbling up under their numbed blood

Dormant until ashes of tears are ready to erupt


But the worst part is to look at their frozen eyes

The depth of the silence in their lost gaze is killing me

So please!

Please...save me from this scorching nightmare...


I want to be beside you

I want the power to let go

I want the courage to accept change

I want the harmony to coalesce with the past

I want the memory to remember how to breathe again

I'm tired......

I want your promise to help me stay

I want your forgiveness for closing my eyes to finally find your way....

No comments:

Post a Comment