Wednesday 4 July 2012

Our Last Goodbye

Please keep silent
Time is too precious for exhausted words
Dont look around
Its just the minutes and us

Hold me close
Let me feel the soft breathing of your benignant heart
Let me smell your celestial scent
Just one last time....

Please dont tell me that its all going to be okay
For we both know you'll be singing comforting lies
You know I have to go....
Find my way through the path of an immortal dusk

I wish this moment wouldnt drift away...
But the moon is humming goodbye
I wish I could look into your eyes once again
But I wont... for Im afraid I wont be able to look away...
Though I will still feel the warmth of their amber glow
I know their gentle presence would stay
Even when the last tear has been shed
So I'll leave freely,
For I'll know my secrets have dissolved under the safe arms of love.....





No comments:

Post a Comment